St. Paul’s Lutheran Church strives to repsond to the Great Commission by equipping and empowering its members to share the Good News of Jesus Christ to their families, the community, and the world.
Thanks to you, we have made donations to the organizations below from your Noisy Offerings!
Food for the Poor
Esperanza is Hope – Esperanza reaches out to the community and offers hope spiritually and physically.
There are a number of Bible Study opportunities at St. Paul’s:
- Sunday Adult Bible Study (Fellowship Hall) – 9:15am (Pastor Laabs)
- #Struggles Bible Study (Matthew-Mark Room) – Sundays 9:15am (Jon Kerkow)
- Senior High Bible Study – Sundays 9:15am (Shannon Hecksel)
- Bible Brunch (Matthew-Mark Room) – Wednesdays at 9:30am
- en’s Bible Study (Perkins) – Fridays at 6:30am (Ben Armitage)
Ways in which St. Paul’s serves the community:
- Collections for local food shelves.
- Services broadcast over cable channel 83 or 96.6 digital:
Sunday 8am & 10:30am (live)
- Vacation Bible School is held each summer for children age three through sixth grade. Throughout the week the children learn about the love of Jesus through Bible stories, singing, games and crafts.
- The Christian Mortocyclists Association rides every Thursday evening. Come join us at Memorial Park in Shakopee. We leave at 6:30pm for a ride concluding with a stop at a local eatery. See Pastor for details.
Hmong Ministry in St. Paul
For the past year, St. Paul’s has been supporting the Hmong Ministry at Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran Church in St. Paul, MN.
LWML (Lutheran Women’s Missionary League) meetings the third Tuesday of each month. Mission outreach is the primary purpose of this all-women group.
St. Paul’s is a FISH (Families and Individuals Sharing Hope) partner. FISH is a network of people-serving organizations working together to meet the needs of those in our communities of Scott County, Minnesota. View their website to learn more.
Quilters – Tuesdays at 1pm generally September through May for Bible Study and fellowship — but especially to make quilts for mission ministries.
Since we have been donating to Faith Comes by Hearing we have been able to send over 228 Biblesticks to our deployed military.